Seeking Experienced Marketing Director
Manzano Mountain Art Council, a non-profit in Mountainair, NM seeks an experienced marketing professional skilled in WordPress, print and digital graphics, copy editing, and social media management. The independent contractor position oversees communications for our annual membership drive, advertising, website posts, promotional materials for events, weekly MailChimp emails, and attends monthly board meetings. Work remotely 10 hours/week in a six month contract. Read more below—
Position Title: Marketing Director
Skill Set: Marketing, Communication
Employment Type: Contract Part-Time, 10 hours/week
Compensation Type: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Location: Mountainair, NM and Remote
Knowledge in these applications and platforms:
Adobe Creative Suite*
Google Drive*, Asana, Dropbox, or similar
Facebook*, Instagram*, YouTube*
HTML, CSS (helpful)
This creative, yet highly organized marketer works collaboratively with the Board of Directors, Committee Chairs, and Volunteers to plan, create, and execute new marketing content for digital and print media.
• Work closely with and reports to the Board President to create print and digital advertising, website, email newsletters, social media accounts, and articles.
• Produce and edit traditional and digital content (written, graphic, video) and related promotional materials through writing, copy editing, and graphic design.
• Uncover amazing stories from MMAC’s base of members, partners, grantors, and volunteers and share how the organization serves the community.
• Assist in the annual membership drive.
• Report monthly to the Board of Directors.
• 5+ years’ experience in content marketing, content creation, social media, and/or digital marketing.
• Self-starter able to manage the day-to-day execution of communications.
• Experience distributing and promoting content via print and digital advertising, email, website, social media, and YouTube channels.
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent writing and graphic design skills
• Experience with planning and coordination of online content
To be considered for this position, submit the form below and check your email for further instructions. If you do not recieve an email within 3 minutes, check your SPAM/junk folder.